Terms & Conditions
- Guests are responsible for their own possessions while at the hotel.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Vehicles should be kept locked and are left in the car park at your own risk.
- Dogs are not permitted in the hotel, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- No food and drink is to be bought into the hotel by guests for their consumption on the premises or in the grounds.
- All bookings are subject to a 10% deposit at time of booking. The balance is due on or before the day of departure.
- Any additional charges such as telephone calls and meals are due on the day of departure.
- If you fail to arrive at the hotel and do not cancel at least 2 days before the day of arrival we reserve the right to charge for 1 nights accommodation.
- Hotel rooms are available from 3pm on the day of arrival, guests are requested to vacate their rooms by 11am on the day of departure.
- Details of all guests staying at the hotel must be registered - it is not permitted for anyone else to stay the hotel room
- Should you wish to arrive earlier or depart later please advise us prior to arrival and we will endeavour to make arrangements depending on availability of rooms.
- To book a meal in our restaurant please contact us to advise us of the number of diners and time required.
- Should you need to make any changes or cancel the booking please let us know as soon as possible.
- If a booking is not cancelled we reserve the right to charge for the meal.
- A deposit of £650 is required at the time of booking (non refundable)
- Payment of the balance (non refundable) and confirmation of final numbers is required 1 week prior to the wedding.
- Should any additional costs be incurred on the day of the wedding, payment should be made on the day, before departure.
- Any cancellation less than 28 days prior to the wedding will be charged at 50% of the cost agreed. (we recommend you consider taking out wedding insurance)
- A deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking (non refundable)
- Final numbers must be confirmed 1 week prior to the event and a further payment of 25% made. (non refundable)
- The balance of the payment is due on the date of the conference. (If you need to discuss alternative terms please advise us prior to booking.)
- Should any additional costs be incurred on the day we will send you an invoice. (due for payment within 28 days)
- Any cancellation less than 28 days prior to the conference will be charged at 50% of the cost agreed.
We reserve the right to ask guests or customers to leave the premises.
You are responsible for
any damage caused to the allocated rooms or the furnishings of the hotel. If
any act, default or neglect by the guests or organisers results in damage or
complaints from other guests, the customer shall be liable to pay to us on
demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage.
In the event of willful or negligent interruption to the business or other
customers, we will charge the amount of any loss to the Customer and terminate
the contract. We will not be liable for any refund or compensation in
We do not accept
liability for any failure to provide services contracted due to circumstances
beyond our control including industrial action, postal communication, plant
failures, supply of gas, electricity and water or fire alarm evacuation.
For bookings for private parties and weddings a deposit of £200 will be taken to cover any damage. This will be refunded after the event.
These terms & conditions are governed in accordance with English Law and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to jurisdiction of the law of England & Wales.